I had a go at implementing my design into a real world scenario, granted it may not be a photoshopped image but I tried to give the impression of buildings and trees to give it a little bit of context.
I created a survey that I could give out to my classmates. It contained general questions based upon my project such as 'what do you think the term culture means', 'what do you think divides us as a community' and 'what sort of things do you think can bring a culturally diverse community together'? I wanted other peoples opinions so I could better target my audience and design my building to give them everything they may need.
The survey was a good idea that was given to me as it not only gave me more of an idea of the barriers I had to overcome but it also served as solid Primary research which is incredibly vital in my project, especially if I'm designing something for the people. If it was just for me I wouldn't have to ask peoples opinions but because it was for a community I needed to know what concerns they had.



No comments:
Post a Comment