I changed the pillar up a little. I reduced the size of the base and basically put the whole thing on a diet. In order to make the pillar a lot more appealing I redesigned it with the same idea in mind and came out with this.
The design was more fluid than the previous which really pleased me because I was looking forward to implementing them into my final bit of work, especially considering they were a fundamental piece of my research into cultural architecture.
I scanned the drawing in and reprinted a load of copies so I could create this. Though not much it still allowed me to get a glimpse of what the pillars would look like next to each other
I grabbed some reference images to link it back to my research and tie the two things together. After developing my pillars I have a really good feeling about them. I feel like they could be a signature feature in my work.





No comments:
Post a Comment