Looking back on some of the work I was doing yesterday, one thing that definitely stood out for me was all of the wasted space underneath the buildings ramp that could most surely be utilised. But by what? The thing that was currently missing were a few pillars. Never hurts to have some in there every now and then. Once again, I redrew the design and added some pillars onto the underneath of the ramp.
The idea to use the pillars pretty much saved this idea to say the least because it was starting to get boring. I almost could say i reached a stale point in the design process today. I couldn't seem to find anything that was mildly interesting.
I managed to link the pillars to the research I was doing in the early stages of my project, that was about it. I still haven't found that one thing that is bringing my project together. It was a real shame that today brought me to this point. though to be fair I was expecting that at some point my ideas would come to a halt.




No comments:
Post a Comment